About this item
- Vitamin C, Zinc and Vitamin D Provide Immune Support along with Vitamin E
- Packaging may vary - New look, with the same trusted Quality
- High Calorie Weight Gainer: 1,250 Calories per 2-Scoop Serving
- 50 Grams of Protein per Serving for fueling Intense Workouts
- Over 250 Grams of Carbohydrates per Serving
- 25 Vitamins and Minerals Plus Creatine and Glutamine
- Using an Electric Blender to Add Fresh or Frozen Fruits, Peanut Butter, Nuts and Other Calorie Dense Foods to Boost Your Weight Gain Potential
Optimum Nutrition Serious Mass
Serious Mass is the ultimate in weight gain formulas. With 1,250 calories per serving and 50 grams of protein for muscle recovery support, this instantized powder makes the ideal post-workout and between meals shake for sizing up your goals.
Serious Mass provides you with the tools you need to pack on the pounds and help you develop the physique you’ve always wanted.
- 1,250 Calories
- 50 Grams of Blended Protein
- 254 Grams of Carbohydrates
- 3g Creatine, 500mg Glutamine, and Glutamic Acid
- 25 Vitamins and Essential Minerals
Calories That Count
Serious weight gain goals require serious calories. Unfortunately, those who need the extra calories most often have a hard time consuming enough of them. For many aspiring to be bigger, a highly- active metabolism, weaker appetite and on-the-run lifestyle can make it a real challenge to get enough calories from food. With 1,250 calories and 50 grams of protein per serving, you’ve got lots to gain from ON’s Serious Mass. Get serious about your sizable ambitions with Serious Mass.
Supercharge Your Serious Mass
Using an electric blender, you can add nuts, fresh or frozen fruits and other calorie-contributing ingredient to enhance the weight gain and muscle recovery potential of Serious Mass. With less than 5 grams of fat per serving, Serious Mass is the weight gain formula packed with calories that count during recovery.
Optimal Usage Occasions
Between meals, after weight training and before bed.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.